Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Columbia




We drove three hours from Cali, Columbia to Silvia where the Guambiano indigenous people live. We received an invitation to meet them from the chuch that is hosting us. You just can't drive there and go on your own to meet them, you need an invitation. There are Columbian guerrilas who are in Silvia so it's not the best place for foreigners with Washington license plates to go by themselves.

They heard the Gospel 70 years ago and through many trials of martydom and sufferings have continued in their faith with God. They are a very generous and friendly people who love Jesus passionately. We prayed and prophesied over them and they did the same over us. It was nice to be poured into by a body of believers that love Jesus passionately. During the prayer time I felt a heat around me as I was sitting down. Whenever one of them would come over to pray over me this heat would rise. It was a cloudy day so it wasn't the sun and there wasn't a light over me. I felt it was an angel of fire and then asked it to go in areas of my body. It was incredible. Taylor Lindsey was seating right next to me and was experiencing the same thing. I told him to direct the heat to go over areas of his body and he experienced the same sensation. It was really cool. I would have loved to seen the angel but enjoyed the experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment